What kind of Madrid lifestyle can I afford ?
Compare your monthly budget to these estimations, and visualize right now the lifestyle you can afford in Madrid:
- 800 – 1000 €: bare necessities in Madrid’s city center for a student life,
- 1100 – 1500 €: living a bit more comfortably, eating out with some week-end excursions
- 1600 – 2000 €: professional type living comfortably, travelling extensively,
- over 2000 €: think about investing, charity and buying a home if you’re planning to stay for years.
Do also use Expatistan.com to compare the cost of living levels of Madrid to the city you’re moving from.
For instance, according to this tool, life in London is 43 % more expensive than in Madrid.
Then compare this difference in the cost of living to the revenue gap you will experience by moving to Madrid.
You will find more details hereunder for the main items of your budget:
- Bills, with utilities, internet and recommendations for the best providers,
If you have any other questions, send me an e-mail.