How it works – Three easy steps to your new life in Madrid
How do we transform your move into the stepping stone to an exciting new life, instead of a stressful and complex transition period ?
By keeping it simple and human, in 3 steps, so you can focus on enjoying the unique Madrid lifestyle as soon as you land.
1. Initial assessment: We will translate in Madrid terms your lifestyle and needs
- We will answer to all your questions so you can make sure we have what you need
- We will discuss your current lifestyle, budget, commute
- Your dedicated Moving2Madrid agent will translate all this in Madrid terms.
2. Move preparation & Viewings day: Everything ready for you to make the right choice
- Your dedicated Moving2Madrid agent will make sure all aspects of your move are covered before you come
- 2 days before the viewings day, you will receive a detailed schedule for your viewings with maps and photos
- Your Moving2Madrid agent will support you throughout the day to choose the best property and neighborhood.
3. Move in and enjoy your new Madrid life
- Our lawyer (and architect when buying) will review the property for your legal and financial security and negotiate the best terms for you. This is in the price and costs around 1% of the property price on the market
- We will help you set up utilities and the best Spanish bank account, and more if you need
- We will give you the essentials to navigate your neighborhood and Madrid, and be there for all your questions !
This post is also available in: French