We believe in world citizens, expats, foreigners…
We believe they make the world a better place and that our purpose is to help them live fully their international life.
The way we help is by sharing everything we know (hence the blog), challenging the local status quo and by measuring results in terms of happiness.
We just happen to help international people move, buy, rent and/or grow in Madrid via services and this website. Interested ? Keep on reading.
We are Madrid’s property search company, 100% on your side.
We are not agents. We work only for international buyers and tenants. We do not have any links to sellers and are always 100% on your side.
The only property search company by world citizens for world citizens, providing a set-fee all-inclusive Property Search Package.
The only one totally dedicated to buyers and tenants – on your side always, never on the local agent or seller’s side. We have been through the process too, and love Madrid.
The only featured in leading global media: The Telegraph (3d UK Newspaper), HGTV’s House Hunters International (#1 Real Estate TV channel) and Spain’s El Mundo (3d largest)
They say it too
- UK Newspaper: Featured in Telegraph’s “Living in Spain” Guide & Full page feature – 3d largest UK Newspaper in the Uk, 1.7 million daily browsers on online version.
- UK TV: ITV featured tips from Madrid for newly moved footballer Gareth Bale to integrate to Madrid
- Featured Madrid Relocation Professional for HGTV program House Hunters International – #1 video media on Real Estate, reach: 100 million households in 64 countries.
- Featured as leading expert for foreigners buying in Madrid in El Mundo (print & web version), 3d largest Newspaper in Spain, with 350 000 daily readers
- Selected as one of the top 6 blogs about Spain by the global news site The Local (2.2 million unique visitors every month)
- Recommended by clients on Linkedin and Google. All verified & external sources we do not control, not like testimonials on corporate sites which are scripted.
- Pierre, our director, is the most influential real estate professional in Spain on twitter according to expert Cesar Villasante and influence measurement platform Klout
Or just ask us the give you the emails of happy clients. They’ll be happy to tell you themselves !
About Pierre Waters, founder & director
He also created and runs the #1 group for international entrepreneurs in Madrid (400 members, sponsored by Madrid city).
French and British, he has lived in Paris, Nice, Beijing, Toronto, London, Barcelona, and many more travels, he finally chose Madrid.
He has a Master in Business Management from EDHEC, #11 globally according to the Financial Times.
In another life, he worked as a strategy consultant in several countries, mostly in Accenture.
French and British, he has lived in Madrid since 2008, loves to travel and dances salsa.