Have you worked in another country and know things can be done well in real estate ?
We are looking for 2 types of profile:
- Top real estate agents with international experience
- Web marketers with experience in increase traffic and backlinks to a real estate website or similar
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we want you to join us!
Our team member all have Masters, 4 years average stay with our company, and the very best even become partners.
We are proponents of a healthy work/life balance that combines business growth with personal freedom.
What is Moving2Madrid?
We’re a proud small team of people (3 full time, 6 part-time) who love Madrid and believe anyone in the world should be able to buy or invest here. We provide property search, negotiation, and property management services to help people from all around the world buy and invest in Madrid.
Our company started in 2010 as a simple way for busy international professionals to find the perfect property. Today we’re honored to have served over 850 clients. In 2017 alone we helped clients invest over 10 million euros.
According to El Mundo, we are the “reference for foreigners.” We are the top rated property hunters in Madrid (see our 4.8/5 ranking on Google).
Each month thousands of people profit from our advice from our blog.
Our ideal candidates
Our ideal candidate values the flexibility of being able to work from home, remotely or in our office, which is located next to the Plaza Mayor. You are able to interact with international clients and strive to become the independent property manager of a small growing business.
At Moving2Madrid, commitment goes both ways. We are in this for the long-term and want you to be as well.
- Organization – you need to have experience using a task management tool and/or a CRM, dealing with 15+ clients at a time.
- People skills – You must have 2+ years track record selling or marketing premium services or products to affluent clients, with clear winning rates and methods.
- Process focus– You must have proved to be able to follow processes with rigor.
- Independent– you have 2+ years experience working either remotely, or in a small business, where you work independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Fluent English– Fluency is required. This means you have nationality or have worked in an English-speaking country
- Fluent Spanish– this means you have worked in a Spanish speaking country.
- Driving- You are able to drive in Madrid, particularly a scooter is a bonus!
The ideal clients knows Madrid well, and is prepared to spend time running around the city.
- Fixed salary to match the top 10% of similar positions in similar small companies in Madrid.
- Long term employee status, “duración indefinida.”
- Initial 1 month training, yearly team trips and ongoing coaching by owner, who is a professional coach and ex-Accenture strategy consultant.
- Bonus: Monthly bonus based on the performance of your apartments adding up to 25% to your base salary.
- Quarterly profit sharing adding another 125%.
- Equity: If you generate growth and achieve your goals in your initial years, you have the opportunity to become a partner.
- Yearly raises: Based on your evaluation, yearly performance and Moving2Madrid’s profitability, you will receive yearly raises of your fixed salary of up to 5.0% (the average in Spain is 2%).
- Ability to work outside of Madrid: For 6 days a year you can work from wherever you wish, on top of your 24 paid holiday days a year.
- Flexible working hours: You work when you want, maximum 40 hours, organized how you like to reach our objectives. However, you must be able to work on weekends when client needs dictate.
- Work where you want: We require the team to be in the office together with a minimum of 2-3 afternoons per week. Aside from this you can work from home 2-3 days a week.
- Free books: We’ll pay for any books you’d like to buy to help your professional growth. No questions asked. Any book, yes, really!
This sounds great! How do I apply?
What happens next?
I am the owner of this business, and people are the most important part, so I review personally every application.
If you wish to, you can also send me your resume or cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as any questions you might have.
We will be reviewing candidates and contacting you within 2 weeks if we want to know more of you. We believe in starting with a test project to get to know each other, and build a relationship over time from there.
We look forward to getting to know you!