Or read the full text version of the job offer:
- Do you have a proven track record of reaching sales results, ideally in real estate and by establishing trust?
- Do you want to grow into a part-owner and long term partner?
- Do you want to improve the level of ethics and quality in real estate work in Madrid?
Join a team and owner who cares for your growth as a professional and as a person, and has a long term plan for you! Become trained in the agent of the future: The agent for international buyers, or “Buyers Agent”.
With the support you need: transaction support, an analyst, marketing materials, a proven process, mentoring and guidance to reach the stability and sustainable income year after year? Want to be a part of a long term project?
We are looking for an experienced full time agent to do the following as a Buyers Agent:
- sell our service for international buyers: engage international prospects who are interested in our property purchase service and make them sign on as clients,
- provide our service to international buyers: guide them through our proven proprietary process to have them purchase a property and be invoiced with a 5 star rating at the end.
What is Moving2Madrid ?
Our company started in 2010 as a simple way for busy international professionals to find the perfect property. Today we’re honored to have served over 1050 clients. In 2019 alone we helped clients invest over 12 million euros, all still owning their properties, for the long term, with a focus on quality and respecting their community and environment. We are small business of 3-4 and proudly so, with top quality processes.
Your responsibilities and key indicators:
- Sales: Convert 20% of qualified leads, via your email, calls & consultations
- Service: Obtain 4 clients viewing a month, 3 of them getting invoiced monthly.
- Process: Follow process in all of your actions.
We offer the following compensation and benefits:
- Fixed salary: The yearly fixed salary is 24 000 – 30 000€ for a senior agent (All salaries are indicated in gross terms, before taxes, as required).
- We assess seniority and expertise based on: sales past results and experience (3year+), responsibility in terms of sales and invoicing, and require native english.
- Quarterly Bonus: As senior agent, you get 8% of the net profits of Moving2Madrid (4% for junior agent). This represents up to 20% of your fixed salary on average, with no max.
- Part-owner: own up to 4% of the business, after 3 years of reaching goals. This gives you right to your share of profit forever, and involvement in key decisions.
- Paid Holidays: 24 days of paid holidays a year (on top of the regular Spanish bank holidays)
- work from home: The only requirement is you must be in the office three half-days a week.
- Open hours policy- you work when you want, with the same 3 half-days minimum
- 40 hour work week – Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We regularly stick to 40 hours a week, with the occasional emergency and flexibility durign weekends when needed.
- Free books- we’ll pay for any books you want to buy to help you develop your business skills.
- Ongoing Training & coaching: You have 1h a week, dedicated only to your training and growth, facilitated by M2M owner and business coach Pierre Waters, ex-Accenture strategy consultant, Startup Weekend winner, sold 2 businesses.
Our ideal candidate
1) Role-based skills:
- Sales / people skills, by powerful questions: You listen, not only talk.
- Result-focus / specific: in communication and action.
- Top communicator in English: native-level, via email, on the phone, in person.
- Fluent in Spanish, for negotiations and coordination,
- Real estate: love it, and has worked in it 2-3years +
- Numbers: Basic understanding of investment return, costs, prices.
2) Moving2Madrid Values:
- Coachable: Open to receiving training and constant small improvements, even if experienced,
- Independent: showed able to organize oneself without “babysitter”
- Doer: no manager here. you have to love getting results yourself.
- Long term: this is not just a job, you want to become part-owner. you have shown to stay loyal to one project.
- Flexibility: Ready to adapt to a variety of tasks.
- Stability: values more the stability, than the shiny new opportunities that pop up.