Are you a top performer in real estate or sales?
Have you worked in another country and know things can be done well in real estate?
Or are you a top performing B2C sales professional who wants more control over their time and career, to become partner in a business?
Have you demonstrated to be able to convince and negotiate with premium clients? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we want you to join us! Keep reading, or…
Our team member all have Masters, 4 years average stay with our company, and the very best even become partners.
We are proponents of a healthy work/life balance that combines business growth with personal freedom.
What is Moving2Madrid?
We’re a proud small team of people (3 full time, 6 part-time) who love Madrid and believe anyone in the world should be able to buy or invest here. We provide property search, negotiation, and property management services to help people from all around the world buy and invest in Madrid.
Our company started in 2010 as a simple way for busy international professionals to find the perfect property. Today we’re honored to have served over 850 clients. In 2017 alone we helped clients invest over 10 million euros.
According to El Mundo, we are the “reference for foreigners.” We are the top rated property hunters in Madrid (see our 4.8/5 ranking on Google).
Each month thousands of people profit from our advice from our blog.
Our ideal candidates
We are always looking to meet the best professionals such:
- Agents with experience who want to be valued, trained and with a top team, with an owner who values long term,
- Top performing sales people who love real estate and high net worth clients,
Our ideal candidate values the flexibility of being able to work from home, remotely or in our office, which is located next to the Plaza Mayor. You are able to interact with international clients and strive to become the independent property manager of a small growing business.
At Moving2Madrid, commitment goes both ways. We are in this for the long-term and want you to be as well.
- Organization – you need to have experience using a task management tool and/or a CRM, dealing with 15+ clients at a time.
- sales skills – You must have 2+ years track record selling premium services or products to affluent clients, with clear winning rates and methods.
- Process focus– You must have proved to be able to follow processes with rigor.
- Independent– you have 2+ years experience working either remotely, or in a small business, where you work independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Fluent English– Fluency is required. This means you have nationality or have worked in an English-speaking country
- Fluent Spanish– You must be able to negotiate, read and correct Spanish language contracts. This means you have worked in a Spanish speaking country.
- Driving- You are able to drive in Madrid, particularly a scooter is a bonus!
The ideal clients knows Madrid well, and is prepared to spend time running around the city.
- Fixed salary to match the top 10% of similar positions in similar companies in Madrid.
- Long term employee status, “duración indefinida.” not autonomo, or short term contracts.
- Initial 1 month training, yearly team trips and ongoing coaching by owner, who is a professional coach and ex-accenture strategy consultant.
- Bonus: Monthly bonus based on the performance of your apartments adding up to 25% to your base salary.
- Quarterly profit sharing adding another 125%.
- Equity: If you generate growth and achieve your goals in your initial years, you have the opportunity to become a partner.
- Yearly raises: Based on your evaluation, yearly performance and Moving2Madrid’s profitability, you will receive yearly raises of your fixed salary of up to 5.0% (the average in Spain is 2%).
- Ability to work outside of Madrid: For 6 days a year you can work from wherever you wish, on top of your 24 paid holiday days a year.
- Flexible working hours: You work when you want, maximum 40 hours, organized how you like to reach our objectives. However, you must be able to work on weekends when client needs dictate.
- Work where you want: We require the team to be in the office together with a minimum of 2-3 afternoons per week. Aside from this you can work from home 2-3 days a week.
- Free books: We’ll pay for any books you’d like to buy to help your professional growth. No questions asked. Any book, yes, really!
This sounds great! How do I apply?
What happens next?
We will answer within 72 hours if your application is of interest and define next steps.
We like to stay in contact with candidates we like, and even if we don’t have a position opened, to propose a paid project to get to know each other, and have coffees and lunches from time to time to keep contact.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Pierre & Cristina