You need a bank account in Madrid ?
A reliable bank account from a stable bank with no fees, great customer service in English, easy to operate online and opened right away ?
Great conditions, customer service and online banking in English
Yes, you heard well:
- No fees, even for international transfers in Euro, apart from transfers to a country outside the Euro-Zone. With one exception: You will not pay any fees on transfers from and to the UK.
- they give back 3 % on all utility bills, up to 20 € a month.
- Secure Online banking in English
- Customer Service in English: Marie-Hélène at The Miguel Angel Branch will make sure everything go well, they have contracts in English, and will call you when the cards are ready, or when something strange is happening on your account,
Simple. You only have to send an email with 3 things:
1) your passport scan
3) copy firstname.lastname@example.org to get priority treatment & the account opened before you arrive
Just click on the button hereunder to directly get a standard email easily with the reference to this special email process to get this account opened before you even arrive !
If you do send your passport scan as well as the filled & signed form, with email@example.com in copy, Marie-Hélène will start the account opening process right away, before you arrive.
By going through Moving2Madrid, and contacting Marie-Hélène who know deals with Private banking and opens normal accounts for Moving2Madrid, you get special treatment, Marie-Hélène will inform of the special offers they have for Moving2Madrid, your account will be opened quickly and before you arrive in Spain.
Total disclosure: I have no exclusive agreement with Sabadell, but yes, they do reward referrers like other banks, as ING for instance. I just think it’s the best, and my happy clients and readers think too ! In the end, it’s a trustworthy account to start out in Spain, where you know you will be well treated and with no fees whatsoever. Do check the conditions via this summary.
If you don’t live in Madrid, this offer is also valid and your cards will be sent to the nearest branch. However, I only can vouch for this very specific office and these very specific professionals in terms of customer service after opening the account. The conditions are the same though for the account all over Spain !
One last comment: I recommend personally the Madrid office of Miguel Angel, 23, and specifically Marie-Helene Roucou and her colleague Silvia Regueira Sainz.
They will answer your questions, make things happen, and if you have any issue, just comment on this post and we will get this solved. I cannot vouch for the rest of Sabadell offices in Spain. I know this one, I have requested from them special service and attention. Do contact them, and be sure they will be good. If you contact other offices, I cannot promise.
If you need help to ensure a zen move to Madrid, do not hesitate to send us an email !
Pierre Waters – Moving2Madrid