You need a bank account in Spain ?
A reliable bank account from a stable bank with no fees, great customer service in English, easy to operate online and opened right away ?
Great conditions, customer service and online banking in English
Yes, you heard well:
- No fees, even for international transfers in Euro, apart from transfers to a country outside the Euro-Zone. With one exception: You will not pay any fees on transfers from and to the UK.
- they give back 3 % on all utility bills, up to 20 € a month.
- Secure Online banking in English
- Customer Service in English: Marie-Hélène at The Miguel Angel Branch will make sure everything go well, they have contracts in English, and will call you when the cards are ready, or when something strange is happening on your account,
Simple. You only have to send an email with 3 things:
1) your passport scan
3) copy firstname.lastname@example.org to get priority treatment & the account opened before you arrive
Just click on the button hereunder to directly get a standard email easily with the reference to this special email process to get this account opened before you even arrive !
If you do send your passport scan as well as the filled & signed form, with email@example.com in copy, Marie-Hélène will start the account opening process right away, before you arrive.
By going through Moving2Madrid, and contacting Marie-Hélène who know deals with Private banking and opens normal accounts for Moving2Madrid, you get special treatment, Marie-Hélène will inform of the special offers they have for Moving2Madrid, your account will be opened quickly and before you arrive in Spain.
Total disclosure: I have no exclusive agreement with Sabadell, but yes, they do reward referrers like other banks, as ING for instance. I just think it’s the best, and my happy clients and readers think too ! In the end, it’s a trustworthy account to start out in Spain, where you know you will be well treated and with no fees whatsoever. Do check the conditions via this summary.
If you don’t live in Madrid, this offer is also valid and your cards will be sent to the nearest branch !
If you have “moving to madrid” questions, do not hesitate to send me an e-mail !
Pierre Waters – Moving2Madrid