1. Initial Assessment
- We will answer all your questions so you can make sure we have what you need.
- We will discuss your current lifestyle and budget.
- Your dedicated Moving2Madrid agent will translate all this in Madrid terms.
2. Preparation & Viewings Day
- Your dedicated Moving2Madrid agent will make sure all aspects of your move are covered before you come.
- 2 days before the viewings day, you will receive a detailed schedule for your viewings with maps and photos.
- Your Moving2Madrid agent will support you throughout the day to choose the best property and neighborhood.
3. Your Dream Property in Madrid
- Our lawyer (and architect when buying) will review the property for your legal and financial security and negotiate the best terms for you. This is in the price and costs around 1% of the property price on the market.
- We will help you set up utilities and the best Spanish bank account, and more if you need.
- We will give you the essentials to navigate your neighborhood and Madrid, and be there for all your questions!
If you have any kind of question, just send an email to our specialist Ben anytime or have a look at our FAQ.