Mortgage Affordability Calculator
The mortgage affordability calculator below gives you a first overview of the mortgage you can get in Spain.
- As a non Spanish tax resident it is unlikely you can mortgage more than 50% of the property price
- Your debt to income ratio should be below 35% to obtain a mortgage in Spain
- Taxes and expenses you have to pay on top of the purchase price (10%-14%) are not covered by the mortgage
- Closing cost caluclator
- The real cost of buying an apartment in Madrid
- How much home can I afford in Madrid?
- How to get a Spanish mortgage as a foreign buyer
Please keep in mind this simultion is purely indicative and banks will review each case individually.
At Moving2Madrid we provide a comprehensive service for foreigner who look to buy or invest in Madrid saving them time and money along the way.
Book a free consultation today to kickstart your investment or lifetyle project in Madrid!